Thread: hd stacker
View Single Post
Old 18-Nov-2011, 12:10 AM   #11
roadrunner

Smile HD Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilbus View Post
Hi guys,

I just installed my hd stacker from Dennys on monday. Its been raining like crazy all week and overcast and ive been receiving Fox and CBS and 3 pbs stations from the states 100+miles away from me. Im looking forward to when the sky clears up to really test this baby out.

The antenna is installed on a 5 foot tripod and a 7 foot galvanized mast and 3 foot rotor mast on my roof on a 2 story house. im in Aylmer Quebec Canada :-)
I too have a HD Stacker. That was on the ground on a pole and was getting 15 channels . When I put up my tower 32 ft with rotor what a surprise I got. I am getting channels from Baltimore WBAL 2 Channels 43 miles, WJZ 13 2 Channels 43 miles also ,(Hagerstown MD) 70 some miles away . And a really big surprise , but weak, day or night time from WWPX Ion tv from Martinsburg WV 3 channels. I am using a pre amp an wineguard 8700 .Plus all of our local channels. Total so far with rotating tha antenna 28 channels . Not bad for York PA and still DXing to see what else I can get. Dennys antenna service has a NICE antenna, Wondering what it would do with a larger pre amp , Hmmmm ?
roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote