View Single Post
Old 15-Nov-2017, 2:42 AM   #13
shenrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTAFAN View Post

Sorry, Shenrie and Adtech about the lack of wrap around quotes on my above post.
not worried about it at all. appreciate the response no matter how cluttered. makes me work for it a little right? lolol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADTech View Post
It will last infinitely longer than would the $25 one from MCM.
perfect, exactly the kind of info im looking for. ty!

Quote:
You can go directly to Antennas Direct website to get all the info you need about the new Flex Indoor Antenna. Also, there is another review that just appeared on Tom's Guide on the web.
ill do a little more reading reviews and see if I can make a decision. thanks for the info!

Quote:
Actually, I was quite surprised from both the Mohu and Eclipse (especially) at the stable picture quality and viewing on VHF in my location here. I also tried their new Glide and the signal strength was better overall, except there was a noticeable drop in real channels 7-9, from 11-13 which were stronger; 7-9 measured around 26-27 on my meter but 11-13 showed 30. So, there was a downward curve in the Glide's performance in my home.
what meter are you speaking of? is this a meter that's built into the tv its self??

Quote:
Shenrie, if you're going to watch your TV from your RV, the above Indoor antennas would probably work for you, depending upon where you actually are camping. Antennas Direct has a couple in their RV on their website with an Eclipse Indoor Antenna on their window! And they look happy with their set up.
my concern here was something that worked through the metal walls and roof, but now that I think about it, the top isn't metal anymore and when top is up its just canvas. so that definitely opens up the options.

Quote:
Anyway, you'll find TV Fool very helpful for your OTA issues. Everyone has always been quick to answer my questions. An essential website IMHO!
im impressed already! thanks again to everyone willing to chime in with their thoughts and opinions
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote