View Single Post
Old 28-Jul-2011, 7:45 PM   #4
geronimo

Centralia, WA: The 192 compass heading is impossible for trees/hill. The 348 and 10 are doable (I was hitting the 348 for awhile yesterday but couldn't find anything to the right of it). What I really want to do is hit the 6 though, which I understand may be impossible, but when I think about how much money directv demands, BUDGET IS NO CONCERN.... I'll be ecstatic to get Fox (KCPQ-13), which means Seahawks, but shoot for the stars and get CBS (more football) and NBC (Olympics next year)......

Yes, hills are an obstacle, no doubt, but toward the 348 and 10 the hills are relatively distant, and the valley I live in generally points north.... here's a Fool Report for a 100 feet up, if it helps get the scope... http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...3e47c5866fbd76.... I have no neighbors..... time and effort are willing to be put forth on this project as well.

Trees are directly in the way on the 348, but I can see blue behind the leaves and it is pretty much clear beyond that..... there are a few branches in the way of the 10, and super clear past that toward a distant hill..... I climbed the cedar tree and have a clear view (on a thick piece of trunk) from 355 to 10+.
geronimo is offline   Reply With Quote