View Single Post
Old 25-Apr-2016, 12:37 AM   #12
corvairbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit73 View Post
OK, I think I have the address figured out. TVFOOL has trouble with 1393 s quarterline rd, it only knows 1393 quarterline rd because it uses Google Maps, but the white pages and Bing Maps do know 1393 s quarterline rd. And it didn't help that I used MA instead of MI for your report in post #9; I corrected it. Sorry about that.

As a double check I did another report using the tvfool interactive map browser here:
http://www.tvfool.com/index.php?opti...pper&Itemid=90

and saw that the marker was in front of Port City giving this report:
http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...5134525ed757c7

I also saw a lot of trees; they will block TV signals.

I have the same trouble with the colors in the report if my laptop screen is at the wrong angle; they are too light.

You should be able to get the green ones with antenna #1 and down into the pink with antenna #3 if its preamp isn't overloaded by strong signals.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks. the first link did not show anything but the second one did. so far i get 13, 17, 29, 49 and 54 sometimes with pixelation. no 35, 42,46,15,19,0r 7 which seems to be in these antennas range. and line of sight. antenna 2 gets me 49 13 and 17 it was built by tv 49 he told me i should be able to get 9 to 22 channels and i get qt least 9 which are 13 and 17 and not his station. next week i'm going to raise the system up to at least 30 ft above the ground now it is 10 and i did have it to 20 earlier. i have antenna 1 pointing ne and antenna 3 pointing se with antenna 2 on a different pole. i don't have any amp on them now but for antenna 3's internal amp. and they are on a combiner the is both a combiner and separator. i do have a preamp that i had them connected to before and what video i got was clear. i guess a bit more testing to see what channels work the best with each antenna is in order. again thanks for the help. not sure what your calling pink unless it is what the site calls red. unless it is wwmt tv and wotv which are 52 and 58 miles away, they may be hard to get. but i can't get the yellow ones yet either and half of the green ones. thanks bp.
corvairbob is offline   Reply With Quote