View Single Post
Old 26-Apr-2011, 10:23 PM   #10
navagator

Hi,

Thanks eveyone for all the information. I checked to see if I could pull in K25DE or K23CI and couldn't receive either. The only channel I could pull in was K42AM and there's no picture it's just a black screen.

I went out and took a better look at my antenna and found that the top part of the UHF (the top section of the arrow shape) antenna has came unlatched and is resting on the top of the boom. I was aware that one of the VHF elements had came unlatched and was resting against the side of the boom but hadn't noticed the UHF section before. I dought that helps my reception.

Our local translator broadcasts K23CI, K25DE, and K27CV but if I understand correctly from their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ottumw...r/170007992869 they're broadcasting on a 100' temporary tower while they're trying to find a way to errect the original tower due to a move 4 years ago. Also they aren't even rebroadcasting WHO because they don't have the correct digital tuner. Perhaps their shorter antenna height is a partial factor also in my reception of 23 and 25.

In any case I'll probably have to take down my antenna one of these days and lock the elements back in place that have came loose and reinstall it, or maybe purchase a new antenna that would do a better job.

Thanks

Last edited by navagator; 26-Apr-2011 at 10:59 PM.
navagator is offline   Reply With Quote