View Single Post
Old 3-Mar-2013, 12:54 AM   #1
Kate

Unable to get channels with Mohu Leaf or rabbit ears

I must be doing something wrong! I have a Vizio L32 HDTV10A that was manufactured in April 2006. I verified with Vizio that is has an NTSC tuner, so I shouldn't need a converter box. I live within 25 miles of Tampa, where there are many signals for many channels. I hooked up the Mohu Leaf (not amplified), searched for channels, and I don't even pick up a fuzzy station. So, after speaking to their customer service (they determined and listed the channels I should be able to get), I thought maybe I received a defective antenna from Mohu. I ordered the Zenith VN1ANTP1 after reading about it here. Again, not even a fuzzy channel comes in. I have two places on the back of the TV where the coaxial cable can be hooked up: DTV and TV. I have tried every possible configuration on both hook-ups. When I do the auto-search for channels, I only have two options - TV or Cable. Should I also see Antenna like Mohu says in their instructions? Is it possible my TV cannot use these antennas? Has anyone run into anything like this? I read something somewhere that my wifi router might interfere? That doesn't sound right. Any input would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote