View Single Post
Old 30-Jan-2012, 2:33 PM   #24
MisterMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoPaul View Post
I'm sorry for your error, but I live in Nevada. KRNV is on Channel 7 (4.1) , KOLO is on channel 8 (8.1), and KTVN is on Channel 13 (2.1). These 3 are all 2Edge according to my "radar map"

http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...67d940ad1928dc

as well as a few other UHF stations.

Bottom line is still -- My antenna works, and the better of the 2 recommended by Dave didn't.

As I said in my last two posts, the fact that your antenna works is not in dispute. The issue is why your antenna works. You started this thread with a response to a post by madvetos who receives Chicago stations and who has some issues similar to yours but without the issue of several broadcast towers so close. He has two Hi-VHF channels. You have three Hi-VHF. Your three Hi-VHF channels are all 2-Edge, but they also all have ample power at your location.

Putting GroundUrMast's explanation together with Dave Loudin, it is clear that your experience does not in any way contradict our understanding of antenna design or the accuracy of computer modeling of receiving antennas. To the contrary, your experience confirms them.
MisterMe is offline   Reply With Quote