Thread: Rca ant751
View Single Post
Old 20-May-2017, 10:06 PM   #43
OTAFAN

Smile Rca ant751

Rabbit73, we really do owe you overtime wages for your continued testing results in this thread! Retired or not, I sure respect your life long experience in this technical field of TV antennas, et al. I'm back in your class sitting in the front row, no less.

And I wish there was some way we could repay you for all your very kind help on TV Fool. Like the best of my past teachers, you not only teach us students through narrative, but "show" us exactly what you're talking about with pictures, or rather, photos.

I just wish there was some way I could have say, Antennas Direct for example, send you an antenna or supplies of your choosing if I called them and placed the order. As long as they had a secure address I'd be willing to step up to the bar and pay the tab. LOL!

Anyway, it looks like the GE Outdoor has the edge with your testing so far. Interesting. And the AD DB2E looks like a very good antenna which could rival the GEs. With the VHF add on kit from AD, I'm toying with the possiblity buying one to see how well it would pick up signals in my area. Hmmm.....

Well, your loyal student is ready for his next lesson professor! Thanks so much again! BTW, very interesting article you linked from Kent Britain (WA5VJB). I have not heard about him before, but you can always count on the hams to come through!
OTAFAN is offline   Reply With Quote