View Single Post
Old 6-Jun-2015, 10:58 PM   #1
nomanselizabeth

Loss of channels

I installed a Winegard HD7084P last August on the recommendation of helpful individuals on this site. The antenna is mounted at a height of ~20ft, pointed at ~168 degrees in an open space although the majority of my lot in the direction the antenna points is wooded. There is no amplifier attached, nor a splitter as the antenna serves only one TV, which is about 25 ft total from the mast.

When I installed the antenna, I got very good reception on all the local channels, although sometimes NBC/Channel 11 had to be selected for a couple of minutes before the picture would show up. But that was the only hiccup.

About two months ago, I started having problems with Channel 8 becoming pixelated. I wasn't to concerned as that channel I knew to be in a different direction to most of the others, and I don't watch it that often. But now, I cannot get any picture with either channel 11 (NBC) or 46 (Fox). There is nothing, just static, and an error message saying weak signal. I have run the Program Channel- Air channels routine again, but no avail.

Here is my TVFool signal analysis
http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...05599dcdd8dfc5

Could anyone suggest what I might try to reaquire these channels?

Last edited by nomanselizabeth; 6-Jun-2015 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Grammar
nomanselizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote