View Single Post
Old 1-Aug-2014, 5:19 PM   #1
Gerri

Ready to pitch TV and antenna

Hello,
I really need some help. Our house is about 13 miles from transmitter tower with all the stations we watch. We have tried several indoor antennas, with and without loop, rabbit ears, amplified & non-amplified. We are using an old one now that we used previously on our old analog TV. It doesn't matter what we use, we have to fiddle with the antenna every night, not so much during the day. Channel 13 has always come in good. Channel 2 has always been a problem. But, if we're on 49 and change the to 20, get up, fiddle with antenna, on 13 change to 11, fiddle with the antenna, on 8, go to 2 fiddle with the antenna. It doesn't matter what channel we change to, we have to move the antenna almost every time. It doesn't matter rain or shine, windy or calm. Some nights are worse than others and I just shut it off.
There are no tall buildings around, 1 tree in the front yard, older house so don't believe there is anything in the house that could be blocking our reception.
I am at my wits end. We're considering an outside antenna, but I hate to put my husband through all that work just to find out we have the same problem. Can someone please help me out? Thanks so much

My analysis: http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...e1c66be5fa7321

Last edited by Gerri; 1-Aug-2014 at 5:22 PM. Reason: Forgot analysis
Gerri is offline   Reply With Quote