View Single Post
Old 9-Apr-2013, 10:09 PM   #12
danbo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7
i just looked at your site name (GroundUrMast), and i thought i would share a photo of my parents house after the antenna was hit by lightning.

the mast was not grounded.

i think every electronic thing in the house was smoked, here is a partial list,

all the tvs, well pump, refrigerator, computer, dewalt battery charger and battery, pellet stove, furnace, electrical fuse box exploded, all vcr's, phone, surround sound system, playstation 2, washer and drier, basically anything that was plugged in.

and yes it was installed by a professional installer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM0171.jpg (211.7 KB, 305 views)
danbo is offline   Reply With Quote