View Single Post
Old 18-Jul-2012, 6:05 PM   #34
redtiger

You guys are awesome. Thanks so much for the replies. I currently have my internet antenna at the top of the mast but I could drop it lower and gain slightly over 3 feet for the CS 600. Would that be significant enough of a change to get improvement? A second CS 600 is also a real option I guess. Would it require a special combiner or would I be able to get by with turning around one of the splitters I already have (originally had antenna coming to splitter and then used two outputs to two other splitters; those outputs went to 4 or 5 rooms. Replaced all that with the "distribution amplifier" I mentioned earlier but still have all the splitters - inexpensive ones from Radio Shack.).

Regarding the CM3023, I briefly looked at the "fine print" and, between return shipping and restocking fees, I don't think it's worth sending it back. I'll either keep experimenting with it, find someone who can use it, or just add it to my collection of "things". One good thing is that I think I can disassemble it and fold all the elements back in, making it much easier to store.
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote