Thread: Leslie, AR
View Single Post
Old 2-Apr-2010, 6:55 AM   #1
mdoverstreet

Leslie, AR

Hey ya'll! Long time user, 1st time poster. I have an uncle who lives in Leslie, AR. He's got an antenna that's seen better days. So, I'd like to know the best antenna for him. He don't have a whole lot of money, so I'm wanting to help him out. I was wanting to find a tower and put two AntennaCraft HBU55's on it. What do ya'll think? Also, what kind of amplifier should I use, if needed? Before the digital transsition, he could get some Little Rock, AR channels, and that was with the wore out antenna. Now he can't. Using TV Fool, it said that I'd have to go up over 140 ft before ever thinking about getting anything from Little Rock. His best hope is Springfield, MO. TV Fool said there was also a chance of getting some channels from Ft. Smith/Fayetteville and Jonesboro. Might be a stupid question, but how come he would have a much better chance of getting Springfield, MO when it is further away than Little Rock, AR? http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...b7c8552e44b4a4 35.848687,-92.633409 Thanks a lot!

Last edited by mdoverstreet; 2-Apr-2010 at 7:14 AM. Reason: Edited to add corrdinates and correct URL
mdoverstreet is offline   Reply With Quote