TV Fool

TV Fool (
-   Antennas (
-   -   Winegard HD8200U question (

cgilbert 30-Apr-2015 1:46 PM

Winegard HD8200U question
I'm looking to replace my HD8200's PCB with its integrated housing cover since there has been moisture penetration onto the circuit board.
Can I replace the PCB which integrates the UHF and VHF phasing lines into 1 75ohm output with 2 Baluns; one for the UHF and one for the VHF lines without inducing other issues?

Thanks in advance
Cal Gilbert

ADTech 30-Apr-2015 1:57 PM

cgilbert 30-Apr-2015 2:21 PM

I've already emailed and called them.
Currently waiting for a reply.
I prefer replacing the suspect PCB, but in the event that Winegard doesn't offer that as a replacement, I wanted to look at the other option.
Don't want to have to buy a new antenna simply for a faulty transformer.


cgilbert 30-Apr-2015 5:11 PM

I heard back from Winegard and got the replacement part number for the PCB.
Its a CB8269. Just ordered one from Amazon for 22.00 delivered. :)

All times are GMT. The time now is 3:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © TV Fool, LLC