PDA

View Full Version : Crazy messages

Electron
17-May-2012, 4:35 AM
I am getting more crazy messages in my notify in box. It is the moderators job to get them out of there not tell me I am getting them and leave them in there. These messages have nothing to do with me. Here are the crazy messages and also signals unlimited attempt to put words in my mouth. And then respond to the words that he put out there. http://forum.tvfool.com/member.php?u=185510&tab=vistor_messaging . And while you are there you can read all my PM's I have nothing to hide. If you all like I will make all my PM's and other communications public in the future , I have nothing to hide . And Why are these crazy message showing up in my in box now , they never did before. And Why has a PM that I did not respond to with a PM and deleted. Now shown up in my inbox.

Electron
17-May-2012, 6:12 AM
Well now I see that the 2 Unapproved Visitor Messages crazy messages have been removed however some other crazy messages are still there. And that PM I deleted from signals unlimited that I did not respond to is still there. . Well now I see that what is left of the crazy messages only show up when I am logged in but the PM from signals unlimited shows up if I am in or out. . Real strange stuff happening here at tvfool. Are more crazy messages and information on the way to my in box or my out box or the in between box?? I wonder what will show up next??